Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lady Bug Lily.....


Good morning its my Birthday yay !!!! I am not working today as I have a prenatal appointment early in the afternoon...... So I have two more months to go and my baby girl will be here ...... Anyway this is a card I did over the weekend..... I like to do cards and leave them with no sentiment that way if I need a quick card it works for any occasion..... So that's why I left this one blank too........ I colored Lily with my Prisma pencils...... The paper I purchased it a long time ago..... sure am glad to be finally using my old paper....... I tend to buy new paper here and there and I forget about paper that I have had for years...... Thank you for stopping by!!!!

1 comment:

Jacilynn said...

Cute Cute. Congrats on having a little girl! Your great is fabuolous. I love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails