Sunday, May 31, 2009

Taylored Expressions CC# 70


Wow I don't know how I managed to do this card, my life has been so busy these past few weeks that I hardly have time for anything..... This is my card for Taylored Expressions CC#70..... I really miss joining these challenges due to my lack of free time...... It took me for ever to finish this card but its done..... I used the stamp set called Everyday classics Limited Edition from Paper Tray Ink..... Let me tell you when I was at the hospital with Camila I received a package in the mail from PTI...... I was surprised because I didn't order anything..... Well it turns out that it was a free stamp set that is not for sale, its given to all its customers that have made such $ amount of orders a year...... Well I gladly took it and I decided to use the cupcake image for this card..... I love having Birthday cards on hand for those forgotten birthdays..... Thank you for looking and have a good day!!!

4 comments:

Jodene said...

This card is so pretty! This is the first time I have seen your blog, and have had a wonderful time looking at your beautiful creations.
Congratulations on the recent birth of your adorable daughter!
I was wondering if you could tell me where you get your instructions for the beautiful gift boxes you make? I loved the recent baby boy one that you made, just adorable!
Regards
Jodene

Jacilynn said...

Gorgeous card! How cool to get free stuff in the mail. That's the best! I really love this!

Linda said...

Your card is so beautiful. It shows that you put time and effort into it. I love it. I will be back to look at your work.

by. Amy Schultz said...

just love your work! Thanks sharing your inspiration! I have a present for you on my blog http://amylizschultz.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails