Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Knight Ludovicus........

Hello and thank you for stopping by my Blog...Today I want to show you a card I have made with the New April release from In2Stamps.... In2stamps just got the New release and you have to go check out the Brand New Stamps... they are so cute and versatile too... This cutie is Knight Ludovicus and he's available at In2Stamps.



As soon as I received this stamp I knew I wanted to use Distress Inks to color my image, I love building shadows and I am fairly new to Distress Ink coloring... I left my card rather simple for that male recipient.



Thank You for your sweet comments and enjoy your day!!

Challenges:
Friday Sketchers-Sketch
Create4Fun-Vintage
Stampin For the Weekend-Cheer up card
If The Shoe Fits-Black,Red,Khaki
Easy Craft Projects-Buttons
Creative Inspiration-Distress
ABC Challenge-Vintage

15 comments:

Wendy said...

Oooh Patricia, this is just too gorgeous!! Very nice work and great work in the coloring. We love the card.

Hugs,
Wendy and Bruno

Bengelmama said...

wowwww das ist ja eine super Karte. Und das Motiv ist ja der Hammer.

Nadine

Kate's Makes said...

What an awesome card, it's so detailed, i love it :o)

Thanks for playing along with the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Kate

Trudy said...

Your card is just so cute, love the sweet image.
Hugs Trudy

Christine Riley said...

Oh my goodness, this is too cute! I love this image!
Hugs, Christine

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful colours. Beautiful colouring too. Thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
Hugs, Donna x

Anonymous said...

jolie réalisation ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle

Aunty Sue said...

oh wow love this image and coloured perfectly thanks for joining us this week at creative inspirations

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, You used Distress, be still my heart! Great Job, with shadow and light. Cute card, and love the button accent. Blessings to you, Rea

Unknown said...

wow! you colored that all with distress inks? that is amazing! I love the effects!!! thanks for sharing and joining us at the Shoe this week!

Deb said...

wow, this is amazing Patricia, your colouring is fabulous, gorgeous card! hugs Debx

jaimie said...

Oooh so cute!

Jaimie

Marimer said...

Impresionante, tu forma de colorear los sellos es fantástica. Vengo de Inspirational y me ha encantado encontrar tu blog, es pura creatividad.
Saludos desde Tenerife-Canarias.

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Beautiful work. You did an awesome job on the coloring. The card is so bright and cheerful - love the buttons too! Great job on the distressed challenge. So happy you could have some fun with us at Creative Inspirations this week!

Thomine said...

What a gorgeous card!! I just love the colouring!! Isn't distress ink a perfect way to colour the In2stamps images!?

Hugs,
Thomine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails