Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sending Happy Thoughts Your Way..

Hello and Welcome to my blog, Are you enjoying your weekend?? Yesterday I cleaned my house so good, I was even impressed lol, but this morning it looks the same, well with 5 kids running around you can imagine lol!! Well it's August 1st so that means we have a new Challenge going on at the Whimsy Stamps Inspirational Blog, the theme is "Anything goes" Easy right, But remember to qualify for the grand prize you must use a Whimsy image(Rubber or Digi your choice), you have lots of time to enter!!



For my card I used the cute image by the one and only Crissy Armstrong, "Jelly Bean" by the way this is a rubber stamp and it's available at Whimsy Stamps, love this cutie, it's so versatile you can make baby, birthday,get well cards the list goes on and on. No flowers on this one, but the cute little circle sentiment that I attached to the bow is also from Whimsy Stamps and it's called Circle Postmark Sentiments.My image was colored with Distress Inks, I stamped my image on cold Pressed paper this time for a textured look on Jelly Bean.



Whimsy is releasing new Digi Images and there's a Blog Hop Going on right now go HERE!! Thank you for your sweet comments and for visiting my Blog!!

12 comments:

Lori said...

Great fun papers, I just love your colouring! Great creation!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Totally adorable Patricia! Love the cheerful colors and papers and that sweet little tag you made with the Postmark. Beautiful coloring on Jelly Bean too! :)

Annika said...

5 kids and you still have time and energy to come up with wonderful, stunning creations... I bow to you, woman! I'm worn out with two, lol! Can't wait for Septeber to start, then I'll get couple of morning a week when they go to play school!
Love, love, love your work!
Hugs
Annika

angelwhispers said...

The elephant is gorgeous and you colouring is out of this world!!!

Love it and the papers all go so well together Chanelle xx

Crystal said...

AWWW this is soooooo sweet, I LOVE the paper you used...Absolutely PRECIOUS card!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, this little guy is such a cutie! Awesome coloring on this image. Like the little circle stamp too. Cute choice with the ribbon. Hugs, Rea

Angelwood said...

Absolutely precious! I love the colors you've used on this card and WOW your coloring is AMAZING! hugs, Angela

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Patricia!1 I so love your coloring of Jellybean and your bright choices of colors and dp!! Gorgeous take on the anything goes challenge!!

Vanja said...

Stunning card, Patricia! Fabulous colouring.
Hugs, Vanja

Margaret said...

Gorgeous card, I love Jellybean :o)

Ms. Jen said...

So cute! Your coloring is to die for!

KimberleyG said...

Jelly Bean is adorable and beautifully coloured. I especially like the purple as a colour choice for the outline of the image. Fabulous paper, so bright and cheerful. Cute circle embellishment, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails