Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome Little One....

Hello and Welcome to my blog... Happy beginning of the week, how's your Monday so far?? Mines a bit busy, my Mondays are always really busy with lots of running around!



I have a card to share with you, this card was made with the stamp from In2Stamps, this is "Here I am" I went with a welcome little one theme, I am always in need of baby Cards. There's always someone expecting that I know.



I colored my image with Copic Markers, I added a cute pacifier charm that I think looks adorable hanging from the bow!Thank you for stopping by my Blog and for your sweet comments!!

8 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Fabulous image it's just so different from the normal baby image!! Love it Chanelle xx

Anonymous said...

jolie réalisation ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle

Teresa Carini said...

Hola Patricia! qué lindas tus tarjetas! admiro a quienes pintan tan lindo con los marcadores. Yo tengo similares, recién estoy aprendiendo.Me falta mucho para aprender aún!!! saludos!

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Nice one!

Greetings, Jaimie

Ms. Jen said...

How adorable! Finally a newborn image that makes you smile!

STAMP ENJOY said...

Gorgeous !!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, this is a cute image, love his hair! I like the paper too, yellow is a great color for baby, especially if you don't know what they are having. Hugs, Rea

Anonymous said...

i love your coloring! Beautiful Card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails