Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Treats.....

Hello and Welcome to my blog, Happy Monday morning I really hope you have a good start of the week. Today I have parent teacher conferences for my youngest kids, this is a good time to sit and chat with the teachers.



I have a cute project I have been working with this weekend, I mass produced these as they always come handy. Lots of pictures so be prepared. I purchased these inexpensive paper bags and I dressed them up.



I colored my images first, then I gathered up some cute Halloween papers and matching embellishments.



The Cute Stamp is Alona Halloween from Stamp Enjoy, she is sooo cute just standing on top of this cute candy. My image was colored with Copic Markers, added some stickles and I love the glittery look!!



My ticket sentiments are from Whimsy Stamps new Halloween Ticket Sentiments, I used different ones on each of my Treat Bags.



I filled up my treat baggies with some of my favorite candies and the cute note pads I made using Junior Pads cut in half, I dresses these up too and they make cute treats, always nice to have these for quick notes or even grocery shopping list!



These treat Baggies are perfect for a teacher, your friend or even your postal carrier, and believe me you will surprise them!!



Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comments, I hope you try this cute treat bag!!



8 comments:

Cecelia said...

These are super cute! I love the image and I saw those ticket stamps and really wanted to get them. I need to get a paypal account...lol I am probably the only one who does not have one these days.
Very cute bags!

Hugs
Cecelia B

angelwhispers said...

These are just beautiful and I bet the little ones love them!! Can't wait for Halloween! Love Chanelle xx

Patricia said...

So cute bags I love it =P

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh wow!! These are wonderful!! I so love your bags with your cute images and gorgeous coloring and the notebooks. What a fun and useful idea!
hugs,
Chris

STAMP ENJOY said...

Adorable. Dommage que tu sois très loin de chez moi, je dirais même à l'autre bout du monde, sinon, je serais venue sonner le 31 octobre !!! ;-)

Cathy Spicer said...

What SUPER sweet treat bags!!! I love the little witch image and the colors are FABBBBBBULOUS!

Anonymous said...

hi!This was a really exceptional Topics!
I come from milan, I was fortunate to discover your Topics in baidu
Also I obtain much in your theme really thank your very much i will come again

Marjo said...

Wow,

What a great idea, they are Awesome treat bags!

Hugs, Marjo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails