Monday, November 22, 2010

Something to share.....

Hello and a big Welcome to my blog, the kids are off school today for Thanksgiving Vacation and they go back till next Monday, Yikes more work for me to do. Now I have to cook 3 meals a day and lots of snack will be going around my house, But I think I will enjoy this time with my Children!!



I have a Scrapbook Layout to share with you this morning, Lots of pictures and I don't know about my light, the pictures were taken on a not so Sunny Day, so I hope you still enjoy them.



This is my daughter when she was about 6 months old, now she's 11 years old. See how behind I am in my Layouts...But I am willing to catch up!



I used various stamps from Stamp Enjoy, I really like the outcome with all the neat stamps from Stamp Enjoy, just perfect to decorate your Layouts!!



I hope you have a fun Monday, and thanks for stopping by!!



7 comments:

Lori said...

Awwww your daughter is adorable, but man they grow up way too fast! your page is gorgeous, love the blue and brown and the stamps are the perfect fit!

Anonymous said...

Patricia, this is so adorable sweetie!! I love your layout and adorable photo!! :)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous Scrapbook page, love the papers and embellies :o)
hugs and xxx

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Sweet image and great LO!

Greetings, Jaimie

Crystal said...

LOVE this page, the blue, and that darling picture...awwww how sweet!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! She was a real cutie! Love the polka dot paper, and elements. I really liked the clock stamp! So unique. Hugs, Rea

STAMP ENJOY said...

adorable cette nouvelle page. Bravo Patricia.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails