Thursday, May 17, 2012

Wee Suzy

Hello we have a New Challenge at Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog, this week it's a Case It Challenge, we have a Beautiful card from our Dear Teammate Caroline, please visit the CI Blog for full details!
I love this sweet image from Whimsy Stamps called Wee Suzy, I love how she is holding a present and a Flower pot on the other hand. Perfect for any occasion, but this time I used it as a Mother's Day card.
My image was colored with Copic Markers.
Flowers, Fancy Trim and Flower Stamens are all from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop!
Items from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop
Thanks for your Visit!!

5 comments:

chrilvian said...

great work
pretty flowers

Tonya said...

Beautiful card. The image is so cute and your coloring is fabulous!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful card!!

Sandy said...

Your cards are always beautiful Patricia and this is no exception. Would you please tell me what CASE it means - I would appreciate it. I might be able to enter this challenge!
Sandy

Sonia said...

Hi Patricia,nice to meet you :)You creations are wonderful,romantic,elegant...full of details I love :)
It's a pleasure for me follow you.
BIg hug,
Sonia.
(You are very lucky because you have 5 sons)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails