Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentine Tilda

Hello this post was supposed to be up since Sunday but I have had problems with my internet connection....Finally I can post. We are midway through our Valentine Tilda challenge at Totally Tilda. Our generous sponsor is the lovely Nikki from Bunny-Zoe crafts. with this fab prize for one lucky winner is a £10 voucher to spend online.. I colored this sweet Tilda up with Distress Reinkers. I Used this sweet paper, I love the background one with the pretty roses. Close up on my Image... My flower arrangement...the berries I have for Sale here on my ETSY Shop...These add a pretty touch to your projects!! Thanks for your visit!!

14 comments:

Loving My Crafts said...

A very sweet Tilda card, you've added lots of lovely detail and I love your colours. Hugs Polly x

marion said...

Love the crackle heart and love your card, hugs, Marion

Brigitte said...

This is fantastic Patricia!!!! Love the crackled heart, your beautiful colouring and those special berries. Hugs, Brigitte

Ann said...

Supercute card, I just love this little Tilda. And so sweet with all the red and crackle heart. Hugs

Nicola said...

What a totally adorable card Patricia, love the colours, those flowers are amazing, Tilda is so perfectly coloured and that crackle heart is fab!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Sandy said...

Hey Patricia! Such a gorgeous card - but I always say that. You would think I could think of something new to say - but no - not me. I love that white heart!
sandy

Kat W said...

Beautiful romantic card :-) Love your colouring and the crackle heart.
Kat x

Sonia said...

Fabulous card Patricia,gorgeous and sweet image^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Kerryn said...

Your work and your blog is lovely!! I am happily a new follower. xxx

Annette said...

Gorgeous Patricia. I never know how to use crackle paint but this is a lovely idea.
Annette
xx

JoanneO said...

Very pretty card!

marilynwillauer said...

Such a sweet card. . . You always have the cutest cards!

zehra said...

Wonderful card, great details

Eliza said...

Beautiful card, especially love the crackle heart.

Eliza

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails