Friday, April 12, 2013

Summer Fairy

Hello today I have another card to share with you that was Published on the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine. This is Summer Fairy from Wee Stamps and is available at Whimsy Stamps. Summer Fairy was colored with Distress Reinkers. I love her hair and how easy it is to color and most of all the nice shading you can get. My sentiment is also from Whimsy Stamps, the Aged to Perfection Notables 3 and the Notables 3 Die were used together. Peeking from behind the image is the Double Scallop Doily Die also from Whimsy Stamps. I hope you have a good Friday!!

9 comments:

marion said...

Fabulous and sweet at the same time, hugs, Marion

Shazza said...

this is so pretty, love how you coloured her x

Brigitte said...

OMG Patricia!!!! So very beautiful! I love the soft tones of your colouring with the gorgeous flowers! Hugs, Brigitte

Ann said...

I just love the colors you used. Her wings are so pretty. Cute little butterfly too. Hugs

Sonia said...

I adore this fabulous card,the beautiful image and the colors used^_^
Have a sweet weekend my dear,
Sonia

Anonymous said...

So pretty and your colouring and shading is beautiful - love the soft colours.
Kat x

marilynwillauer said...

Beautiful, love the soft colors and her hair is perfect! Those are the prettiest flowers and cute embellishments!

Sandy said...

How sweet! Such pretty soft coloring.
Sandy

marion said...

very very sweet, hugs, Marion

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails