Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hello Little Bird

Hello I want to share a card I finished yesterday but all of a sudden it got really gloomy outside and I could not take a picture of my card, since I depend on Mr. Good old sun for my light source I had no choice but wait until today.
This is an older Tilda, but she's one of my all time favorites. I colored her with Distress Re Inkers. Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Spun sugar, Brushed Corduroy, Worn Lipstick and Black Soot.
I Used the Stampendous Frantage in ivory and rose On my image, corner die cuts and the little nest. I can go on and on with this stuff.
Here is a close up on the birds nest and tags, did you see the cute little charm? She got away with no frantage lol!!
Thanks for peeking and enjoy your day!! Challenges: Crafts and Me- Anything Goes Divas By Design-Charm Penny's Paper Crafty-Pink

11 comments:

Janine said...

Beautiful card Patricia. Lovely soft pinks and gorgeous flowers, let alone that cute little bird's nest! Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design this week.
Hugs,Janine xx

Teri said...

Oh this is GORGEOUS!! Your coloring... beautiful... the embellishments are fabulous with it!! I love that little Maggie, too, she's so sweet! Wish I could get my fingers on some frontage!!
Hugs,
Teri

Ann said...

Super sweet, love the layout, and that cute nest, I saw lots of them at Easter, just haven't had the time to make any. Hugs

Christina C. said...

Patricia, this is phenomenal! Adore this magnificently colored Tilda and look at the darling little nest you created....brilliant! Beautiful flower cluster !

Brigitte said...

It's amazing Patricia!!! Love the Frantage and your gorgeous little nest. your Tilda is magnificent. Hugs, Brigitte

Kort og Søm said...

A beautiful card you have made!

Jac’s Playground said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I adore the wee nest, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

Crystal said...

This is soooo beautiful, I LOVE LOVE your added birds nest...So creative BEAUTIFUL!

marion said...

Pure cuteness, love the cute little eggs and your little nest, fabulous card, have a lovely weekend, hugs, Marion

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hey Patricia,

What a very fine and lovely tilda-caed. Oh and i like that the birds nest on the card.

Greetings, Jaimie

Apassionforpaper said...

Patricia, what a wonderful card, love all the little details which add up to such a wonderful overall design.
Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty this week and good luck
Julie Ann x
(Penny's DT)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails