Monday, October 28, 2013

Tilda With Jack-O-Lantern

Hello and Happy Monday to you it's sprinkling here in Los Angeles and I am getting ready to make some Homemade Meatball soup but before I do I have a New card to share with you with Tilda holding a Jack-O-Lantern, she is not dressed up for Halloween but still looks cute.
I colored the image with Distress Reinkers.
I added some Black Crackle paint to some of the flowers, the orange one was quite bright and I needed to tone it down.
I also added a button and some paint as well, I added 3 layers of Polka dotted Washi tape and placed the button on top, like the outcome.Thanks for peeking!!
 

5 comments:

Teri said...

I just love this one!! Love the black washi tape embellie, and of course, Tilda is colored so beautifully!!!! Wonderful!!
Hugs,
Teri

Anne said...

Beautiful card, love the image and such great colors. Gorgeous embellishments. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Sandy said...

Hey Patricia - as always beautifully done. You come up with some of the best ideas!
sandy

Brigitte said...

It's so original Patricia!!! Love the black paint on the orange flowers and the cute button. Maybe it's too cold for Tilda to dress up, lol?!!!! Lovely card! Hugs, brigitte

marilynwillauer said...

Just adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails