Thursday, January 23, 2014

Geeky Gertie an some FUN News

Hello I have some FUN and exciting News to share with you, I have been keeping it a little secret for some time and Now it's time to let you now that I was asked by the One and Only Fabulous Sherri Baldy from My Besties Stamps to color for her!!

You can check out all her Super cute images HERE at her Etsy shop or HERE on her Online shop. I was in Shock when the Very own Sherri asked me to Join her Design Team at CHA...She is an amazing lady and Super talented!! Thanks Sherri!!!

This image is called Geeky Gertie, isn't she just adorable?

  I colored my image with Copic markers, here is a close up.
 Another close up, Love her!!
I added lots of pretty flowers and glitter on them

Here is a Picture from CHA at My Besties Booth with Sherri Baldy and Christine (from The Paper Nest Dolls...The booth was Breathtaking, Sherri sure knows how to impress, all the Design Team creations were impressive!! 
Don't you just love the booth? There was so much to see and adore! I am also gathering some Blog Candy to celebrate My addition to My Besties Design Team....Thanks for peeking!!

5 comments:

cebelica said...

That's wonderfun news. Congrats to you!!! :D
Your card is amazing.
Hugs! xx

Anita Meijer said...

Very beautiful Patricia.
Greetings from Anita

Ann said...

Adorable little Bestie and card. I am so happy for you. And Sherri just got a real gem added to her Design Team. Hugs to you my "Bestie".

Kat W said...

Huge congrats on your DT spot and your card is just lovely! Very pretty colours and details :-)
Hugs, Kat x

ShersL84bed said...

Beautiful card Patricia. So happy that you have joined Sherri's Besties. I look forward to seeing more of your cards.

Smiles Sher Brown

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails