Wednesday, February 26, 2014

LOVE

Hello I have been away a few days due to lots of work, but I sure missed coloring my Besties, so first chance I got I inked up this cutie that I loved coloring.
This bestie can cheer up anyone's day up. Sherri sure knows how to make us smile!!
I added lots of pretty flowers, twine, and even a cute stick pin. Love the Maja Design paper too!!
This image can be used all year long, here is a shot of the flowers.
I added a button and some cute frosted flower stamens. Thanks for peeking and don't forget you can get this cute Bestie and others HERE!!

5 comments:

Dena said...

SUPER PRECIOUS!!!! Love the little character and your coloring. Amazing card Patricia!!!
Hugs, Dena

Christina C. said...

Soooo gorgeous!!! You colored this cutie magnificently with such luscious details. Love the pearl border!

Kat W said...

Aw, she is such a cutie and so pretty in pastel shades surrounded by all those beautiful flowers :-)
Hugs, Kat x

Anne said...

Gorgeous, love the flowers, charm, the pin and feather. Wonderful image and such great colors and paper. :)

Hugs, Anne.

marilynwillauer said...

Adorable card! Love your coloring of her hair and those eyes are terrific!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails