Thursday, March 11, 2010

CCC # 55



Hello and welcome to my blog, after a few weeks of not posting it really feels good to be on track again... I am still not quite settled yet but I love our new home, it feels really good to call it ours.. This card was supposed to be posted yesterday but here it is, it's for this weeks Copic Color Challenge, I used Getting Spoiled from In2Stamps, you can get it HERE and check out all their awesome stamps, isn't it a cute image?? I colored my image with Copics and my papers are from Making Memories, the Travel collection it's an old collection but I love it! Have a wonderful Day and thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

La Vikinga said...

Welcome back!

I lik eyour style,

Charlotta / La Vikinga in Sweden

peggysue said...

That is a cute image, very sweet! You did a nice job coloring it. And congrats on a new home!

Maureen said...

Love the card Patricia...and I'm so pleased I've finally got myself on your list of followers for this blog...dont know why but the link never ever showed up before...but now I'm happy to say I'm following both of your blogs.

Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

jolie réalisation miss ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails