Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Micey Gift....In2Stamps March Challenge



Hello Wow I am a few weeks late on this post, well this card is for the March Challenge going on over at In2Stamps, the theme is an Easel Card, these are rather fun to make and look amazing when all done, by the way it's my first ever but honestly not the last... My Image is "A Micey Gift" Available at In2Stamps online store, I took the plunge and colored it with Distress Inks, not bad for my first time??

If you would like to participate in the challenge, you can find all the details at the In2stamps Challenge blog. The prize is any three (3) In2Stamps images of your choice and the complete Basic Grey Collection Origins 6" x 6" papers, now that's a great prize!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jolie réalisation ,j'aime beaucoup amitié
isabelle

Monique said...

Oh, what a cutie Patricia.

Hugs Monique

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails