Friday, July 16, 2010

Alona sous le muguet......

Hello and Welcome to my Blog, today I have a card to share with you using the stamp Alona sous le muguet (Alona as thrush) from Stamp Enjoy, you really have to check out their line of Stamps, So cute and versatile. Stamp Enjoy is having Summer Sales that you don't want to miss out on!!



I went overboard with the pearls, but I liked the look I achieved, what do you think?? I colored my image with copic markers and added stickles here and there. On the flowers too I frosted them with Stickles for that special touch!



We are leaving for a weekend getaway to Frazier Park, it's about 2 hour drive up north California. I really have to get all our things ready for our trip, even if its for the weekend only I feel I have to pack for a month lol!! Thank you for your sweet comments and for visiting my Blog!!

Challenges:
Crafty Ann's Challenge-Summer Holiday
Crafty Calendar-Summer
Easy Craft Projects-Picture Inspiration
Fussy and Fancy-Stitches,scallops and sparkles
All Sorts Challenge-Summer Days

10 comments:

Crystal said...

So very sweet and VERY PRETTY!

Debs said...

Beautiful card - love the image and the pearls are stunning!
Thanks for taking on my challenge at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Ann Whitfield said...

Hi Patricia - I love your card and your take on our challenge at Crafty Ann's. Thank you for joining us for this one. I found you by doing a search for you on google and got lucky. You linked the challenge blog into Mr Linky instead of your own blog and I'm mentioning it in case you've also linked CACB into the other challenges you've entered your card into. If you'd like to re-link it, just go ahead and re-do it, I can sort Mr Linky out. I hope you have a lovely break.
Ann x

Ms. Jen said...

Cute card! I really like what you did with the stickles too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, this image is so cute, and I like the way you lined the pearls. The red and pink really catches your eye. What a cute job you did. I see its cooled down there for you today. yea! Blessings to you, Rea

Jessica Theodore said...

This is so sweet! Love all the pearls, and your colours are stunning! Thanks for playing along at ECP xx

Stamp Enjoy said...

so cute. bravo Patricia et merci. Amicalement.

Renata Scrap said...

Adorable card Patricia!
Thanks for playing at ECP Challenges!!
Good luck! :^D

Sonia said...

Lovely card! Cute image!

**Sony**
Sonia-Studio60

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love the summery colours!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails