Friday, July 23, 2010

Ellen Countryside....

Hello and welcome to my Blog, Today I have a card to share with you that I made a few days ago, I used the stamp Elleen campagnarde, from Stamp Enjoy....She is so cute and versatile and it's on sale at Stamp Enjoy.



I left my card with no sentiment, I tend to do this quite often. I colored my image with Copic Markers and I added Lot's of stickles everywhere....Any fun plans for the weekend?? I think we are staying home, maybe do some gardening on our backyard, don't know.



Thank you for your sweet comments and for visiting my Blog, Have a safe weekend!!

Challeges:
Paper Play-Color Combo
Daring Cardmakers-Layers
No time to stamp-2 of something
Stampin' for the weekend-3DP's,2 flowers,1 ribbon and an added extra

13 comments:

Stamp Enjoy said...

this card is so cute !!! I love it ! Gorgeous. Stamp Enjoy

Larisa said...

It is adorable so much! The image is great!!1 I love the paper you used. It looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, super DP and the cat image is so cute!

Lori said...

Absolutely sweet image and I love the blue, especially that gorgeous ribbon! And I'm crazy for stickles, love it!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colouring and a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers.

Vanessa.

Deb Neerman said...

Gorgeous!

Thanks for joining us in this week's Stamp Simply "2 of Something" challenge!

KimberleyG said...

I like the addition of the stick pin. It's practically the first thing I noticed; the blue bead was really eye-catching.

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, isn't she a cutie patootie! The green and blue is so pretty together. I love the double ribbon, and the velvet ribbon is divine! It is so hot here!! Heat index is suppose to be 110, today. Hugs, Rea

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Wow Patricia Elleen is adorable! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love your card layout! Cute, cute, cute!

Stacey said...

Just gorgeous Patricia! I adore this paper and your image is just too cute ~♥~

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Hola Patricia!! qué preciosas imágenes, no las conocía, la tarjeta te quedó adorable!! Me encanta!! un besote Adriana

Mummylade said...

what an amazing card. Such a cute image. Thank you so much for entering this creation in the SFTW challenge this time. Good luck!

Crissy Armstrong said...

Oh so gorgeous! Love the papers and the dark outline around the image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails