Wednesday, April 27, 2011

In My Mothers Garden

Hello I hope you are having a good evening, I am starting to get back on track after Spring Break with all the kids, I have to admit I enjoyed the time spent with them :)!

I have a couple cards to share with you using stamps from Marks Finest papers, I colored both images with Distress Inks by the way MFP has a large selection on Distress Inks and other coloring mediums, you decide what works for you. I am currently using the reinkers but I am adding to my collection the actual ink pads. My collection is growing!!

These two cards are from the New April Set In My Mothers Garden, I love these images and how quickly I colored them in and put together.



The sentiments are included in the set too, very fun and versatile!! Not too much on my cards, I am using very busy papers and wanted to leave then pretty clean. Thank you for stopping by!!



9 comments:

Asas à imaginação said...

Adorables yours cards, Patricia!!!They are so delicates and so kind!!!I loved!!!
Hugs
Marlei

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Oh this cards are nice !!

Greetings, Jaimie

Margarets designer cards said...

Both are beautiful and lovely cards, I really love both of them
Margaret

angelwhispers said...

These are so wonderful and the images so different to what I would normally do but would love to do something on these lines!! Thanks for the inspiration Love Chanelle xxx

Crystal said...

SOOOO Beautiful Patricia!!!! This paper and doily is just tooo perfect for this image, GORGEOUS!

Yvonne said...

Hi Patricia,
Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog. They make me very happy! Your cards are so gorgeous, your coloring is stunning.
It's a pleasure to visti your blog!
hugs Yvonne

Ann said...

Patricia, Your cards are so beautiful, love them. Beautiful coloring, the wheelbarrow is my fav. So beautiful. I like the layout you used, with the pretty paper and doily. I hope your doing well. Hugs, Rea

Anonymous said...

WOWZER girl! These are totally amazing creations hun!! LOVE your beautiful images and colors!! The layouts look amazing!! HUGS

Sandy said...

I don't know which card I like best but I do know one thing -"grow where you are planted" is one great sentiment. Nice cards Patricia!
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails