Saturday, April 9, 2011

There's nothing like comfort food

Hello thanks for peeking in, its day two of Whimsy stamps April rubber release sneak peek, and today on the spot light is Crissy Armstrong and sentiments. On April 13 we will be having another exciting rubber release including images or sentiments by the uber talented Crissy Armstrong, Melissa Jenkins (Meljens), Kenny K and Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs!



I used this cute image by Crissy called Big Comfy Cake, everyone in my house just loves this cute image and the big comfy cake with the pink icing!



I colored my image with copic markers, some pretty flowers from IamRoses on the upper left hand corner adorns the sentiment which is also included with this stamp. Some seam binding dyed by me to match my papers nicely!



Thanks for swinging by and tomorrow I will have another sneak peek!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! This is so so precious!! I adore your creation today with the sneak peek!! The papers are just perfect and so are your colors!! Smiles, Vicki

marilynwillauer said...

Just adorable!! Cute, great work you do as always!

Crystal said...

awwww Patricia this is as sweet as can be!! I absolutely ADORE your peek today, this giraffe is sooo cute and your card is just beautifu!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Yvonne said...

Hi Patricia, I love this card!! This giraf sitting in the cake I's really funny!!!
hugs Yvonne

Anonymous said...

What a funny and cute image, love the paper too! Hugs, Rea

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails