Friday, December 30, 2011

Edwin Wants A Hug......

Hello friends I am back with a card for Totally Gorjuss Challenge, this is our last challenge for the year,I hope everyone stays safe and has good plans for the New Year, let's make it a better one :)!!!



Our challenge this month is "Happy" I used this Edwin wants a Hug from a past collection, this is the first time this little guy sees ink. I colored him with Distress ReInkers,



My papers are from Maja Design Life In The Country
. I added a few flowers dipped in Twinklets for a frosted look.



All the edges have been inked with Vintage Photo including the ticket sentiment from Whimsy Stamps.



Thanks for peeking, I hope you can play along with us at TG!!!

5 comments:

Elin Larsson said...

Precious! Sends a hug back! HNY!
Elin

yvon said...

Hi Patricia,
I want to hug him back, he's so cute. Your card is fantastic, love all the blue's.
Have a fantastic New Year.
Hugs, Yvon

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Una preciosuraaaaa!!!!! Feliz 2012!!!! que llegue con muchos éxitos, un fuerte abrazo

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely card.

Marie-Anne

Sandy said...

Wonderful card - I really like the paper combo!
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails