Saturday, December 17, 2011

For Someone Special

Hello it's time for our Totally Gorjuss Challenge, this week we want to see your to Someone Special cards/projects. Please visit the TG Blog for all the details!!

I wanted to make something other than a card, I made this treat box that you can fill with anything you want, Cookies, candy maybe a scarf this will be on my
emergency shelf for those last minute Christmas gifts.



I used the image Halo Tilda, I colored her with Copics.



I have several pictures of the box from different angles.



The papers I used are from the New Vintage Winter Collection from Maja Design made in Sweden. Did you see the snowflakes stamped all over the box? These are also from Maja Design's New Winter Stamps.



The Country heart die is from Whimsy Stamps, this one is new, I stamped Music Notes also from Whimsy and just ran my die thru my cuttlebug for a nice look.



The tags slide out off the right hand corner, these are from Maja Design, and they come in the 6x6 paper pad too, what a deal!!



Thanks for peeking in, I am off to wrap a few presents for the kids!!

14 comments:

Kirsty said...

Hi just had to comment on this so gorgeous the papers snowflakes and tag are so perfect for your treats and Magnolia is stunning ! Super inspiration ! Thanks Kitty :D

Shazza said...

this is so beautiful, love it x

Angie said...

Gorgeous card Patricia love the image and the fabulous colours . Blue and brown work really well together.
Hugs Angie x

yvon said...

Hi Patricia,
That's a gorgeous giftbox. Those papers are to die for and the snowflake stamp is just beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Bettina L. said...

This is spectacular Patricia. I just adore your colouring and that design with the tags, hearts, snowflakes and flowers makes it perfect. Love the vintage look. Merry Christmas. Hugs Bettina

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Patricia such a pretty gift box
Clairex

hauiline said...

Wow, such an wonderful box you created.

xxx
Anja

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

WAUW...That's a very pretty treatbox !!
And the colouring with the copics...Nice work !

Greetings, Jaimie

Ann said...

Oh, it is a beauty, love it done in the blues. Love that big snowflake. Hugs

Anne said...

Georgeus! Amazing colored Tilda, and so beautifully decorated. :)

Sandy said...

The box is gorgeous and definitely a keepsake. I really like the colors.
Merry Christmas!
Sandy

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Patricia esa caja es un sueñoooo!!! qué lástima tenerte tan lejos porque te compraría todo!!!jajjaja Haces unos trabajos preciosooooosssss. Y yo como siempre tratando de encontrar algún tiempito para crear, en estas vacaciones,(qué increible ya se pasó otro año,) voy a tratar de perfeccionar la pintura de las imágenes, ya que me encanta, no tengo copics, solo lápices acuarelables, pero por algo se empieza, jejje...
y no me olvido de vos... aún te debo mi regalito, buaaaaa, le debo a tantos, vengo atrasadaaaaaa jjjaaa pero ya llegará, si cambias de domicilio avisame, jejej.
Patri te mando un fuerte abrazo con un calor sofocante hacia el frío que estarán pasando ustedes por ahí... acá nos estamos derritiendo, jejej... yo termino de trabajar este viernes 23, ni tiempo para pensar en las Fiestas!!! ahhh sueño con una navidad con frío!!! jajjaja
besotes

Martina said...

This is really gorgeous!!! What a beautiful gift box! And your colouration is amazing! So beautiful!
Martina

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

I was about to head off to the kitchen, and start cooking X-mas dinner, but this caught my eye and I just had to comment on this post. Wonderful box; I love the color combo blue & brown as you might now, and the image is superbly colored.

Beautiful work.

Hugz,
Sandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails