Saturday, March 28, 2009

Taylors Friday Sketch Challenge.......




Good Saturday everyone, it is still Saturday..... Well I have a few more minutes till Sunday morning..... We just got back from my uncles Birthday party and I finished my card before I left earlyer...... No time to post so thats why I am doing it right now before I go to bed and get my much needed rest....... This is a card for Taylors sketch challenge # 61........ I dont have much time to follow challenges but this one works really good for me scince its only once a week..... I wish I had more time to follow all these fun challenges on some awesome blogs....... Well for my card I used the cute little sheep image from Pink Cat Studio ( did I mention I cant get enough of these cute images) colored it with my copics...... Did some embossing and piercing too..... Thank you for looking and I hope you have a good Sunday!!!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

DARLING -- such a cute image and the colors are GORGEOUS!

Jacilynn said...

Love the DP. So Cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails