Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Copic Color Challenge # 39











Hello and welcome to another Copic Color Challenge...... This Weeks colors are Bold and Cheery, remember if you don't have the exact same colors you can still play along with the closest ones..... This week our sponsor is Stamping Bella, you get $20 to spend so you will definitely want to play. The colors are G05, R29, Y08. This is my card for this week, I used Nora from Swiss Pixies, the pretty flower can be purchased HERE, I just added a bunch of Stickles for that frosty glittery look. Have a good week!!

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

what a great card! I love this color combo! I'm going to have to play along!
x

Victoria said...

this is gorgeous, your shading is amazing

Victoria
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails