Monday, June 7, 2010

Alona Courrier.....

Hello and welcome to my blog, I hope you had a great weekend! This is my first post sharing the stamps from "STAMP ENJOY", I am on the Design Team of this fabulous stamp company located in France, you really have to check out their line of Stamps, ADORABLE I tell you!!



Well this is "Alona Courrier" and you can purchase it from Stamp Enjoy. I love it that she is sending mail, such a versatile stamp, works for any occasion. I poped the envelope for that 3-D look and it really seems like she's ready to put it in the cute mailbox!



I colored my image with copic markers, used my Nestabilities for the frame (It's been a looong time since I last used these) Glitter all over the card, you gotta have glitter!! Thank you for your sweet comments!!

Challenge:
Crafty Ho's-Anything goes
Paper Sundaes-Summer
Our Creative Corner-Summer Theme
Paper Take Weekly-Summer Fun
La-La-Land Crafts-Summer Time
Raise the Bar-Summer

15 comments:

Stamp Enjoy said...

Oh Patricia, votre carte est ravissante et nous sommes ravis de voir l'utilisation que vous avez donnée à notre tampon Alona courrier. Merci beaucoup, c'est superbe ! Nous allons programmer un article sur le blog de la boutique pour demain. Cordialement. Stamp Enjoy

Anonymous said...

Bravo, Patricia , elle est magnifique ta carte amitié
isabelle

Marimer said...

Preciosa tarjeta, Patricia y fantástico el coloreado como siempre, es una gozada verlos.
Besitos.

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, Love the color scheme of this card, and dotted background. Hope your doing well, blessings to you, Rea

CarlaKH said...

So pretty! Love your coloring on this adorable image. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You just can't get any cuter than this! Super adorable!

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Thank you SO MUCH for playing along at La-La Land Crafts!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina

Monique said...

How cute is this !!! I love it Patricia!!

Hugs Monique

Crystal said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I love your colour combo, layout and especially that image, too cute! Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes this week :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Thank you for participating in the Crafty Ho's Challenge this week!

Rae Anne said...

This is just beautiful!!! I just love every single little detail - WOW!!! Thanks so much for working the corner with The Crafty Hos! :D MWAH!

Darlene said...

Fantastic! Beautiful coloring and layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Raise The Bar! Hope you will join us again!

HappyCrafter said...

So pretty! I love that image with the birdhouse and your colouring is great. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes!

Maureen said...

Totally adorable image and love your coloring! Thanks for playing with us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Tammy Miller said...

Great card! Thanks for joining the Crafty Hos this week! Hope you''ll be back next week! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails