Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hop Girl.....

Hello and Welcome to my Blog, Wow our weather did a sharp turn, it is HOT!!! It's been so hot since Friday and probably tomorrow it will be the same! The only thing is drink lots of nice cold water.



The kids are trying to keep cool too, lots of showers and drinking plenty of fluids!!



Today I have an altered box to share with you, I used these fun papers and the image is from Hanglar Stanglar. Colored it with distress inks. Added a few flowers and also distressed them with my ink pads to give them a bit of a worn look! Lots of stickles of course, how can I miss that!!



I really like to alter this kind of boxes, it makes the gift extra special and the recipient knows it was made with lots of love!



Thank you for stopping by today and for your sweet comments, I really hope it gets a bit cooler here!!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, what a cute image! Love the colors you used. The paper is so pretty. What a cute job. Sometimes its fun to do a project like this. Hugs, Rea

Saskia said...

Ooooooh... this is gorgeous!!!!! I LOVE the box!!!!

Saskia :)

Pati said...

Hi Patricia

I totally looooove your altered box. The papers, the embellishments, this image and your colouring are gorgeous!!
I completely agree with you, there must be always some stickles on each project. *lol*
Shouldn't you find any recipient for that adorable box, just let me know and I will send you my address. *rofl*

BIG hugs and have a nice week!
Pati

STAMP ENJOY said...

I love this box Patricia.

angelwhispers said...

Just fabby!! Love the altered box and the papers and lace looked fab but then you showed the top and my mouth fell open!! (not a pretty site!!) wonderful love the colours of the image and the flowers whoever receives this must be extra special!! Love Chanelle xx

Jacilynn said...

These are gorgeous! I love the colors. Love the Hanglar.
You should join in with ABC Toys & Crafts challenge this week with these! Gift certificate up for grabs:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails