Monday, October 4, 2010

Every Good And Perfect Gift Comes From Above...

Hello today I would like to share with you an easel card I made using the stamp "Elleen et son bébé" (French) from Stamp Enjoy. Stamp Enjoy has a great selection of beautiful Stamps for all your crafting needs, from Scrapbook Layouts to decorating altered items you name it, with Stamp Enjoy your project will have the perfect touch!! I don't make many easel cards but I think I will start making them a bit more often, they look very nice when displayed, kind of like a 3-D look.





I colored my image with Distress Inks, added a few flowers at the top, the Glass Chandelier Garland I purchased it at Michael's at the floral department. The butterfly's is a punch from Martha Stewart, I loaded Tattered Angels on those babies for a shiny look and they look adorable, I hope you can tell in the picture.





Thank you for stopping by and for your sweet comments!!

7 comments:

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Very lovely card, and sweet stamp, the shape of the card is nice.

Greetings, Jaimie

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful as always!!! Just love the card and the colours are just lovely as are all the added detail! Love Chanelle xx

Lori said...

So adorable, I love your papers and your colouring is sooooo good!

Anonymous said...

Jolie réalisation ,j'aime beaucoup les couleurs amitié
isabelle

Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia, I'm not a big fan of easel cards, but you did an awesome job with this one. It's off the charts, and that image is so sweet! Hugs, Rea

Cecelia said...

SUPER cute card! And great coloring;0) Love the dp and all the flowers.

Hugs
Cecelia B

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so sweet, Patricia! Beautiful image and your coloring is gorgeous! hugs, Angela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails