Saturday, March 12, 2011

Whimsy Stamps Sneak Peek Day 1



Hello welcome to my blog, today some of the Whimsy Designers are doing Sneak peeks of the coming Brand new March Rubber Stamps Release from Whimsy Stamps Make sure you visit the Whimsy Inspirations Blog for the list of all the participation Designers. If you have joined us before you know you will be inspirated! Whimsy will be releasing 13 new stamps and 2 dies.



Today we are sneak peeking Crissy's images and Rain Drop Echo Designs Sentiments, I made my card using Tippy by the tail, the sentiment comes with this stamp and says "Wishing You Happy Surprises" I colored my image with Copic Markers, I love the cute balloons and how he's flying away!



This card measures 6x6 so you can see how large this image is, that's why I wanted to leave my card pretty plain. I did punch out the border to resemble the tigers teeth, just thought I'd share this. Tomorrow I will have another sneak peek, you don't want to miss it!

*****I am sorry I haven't posted the winner of my green blog candy, I am doing this by hand since Mr. Linky disappeared on me and I have lot's of entries and also e-mail entries, I don't want to miss anyone, I will do it as soon as possible Thanks*****

Challenges-
Alphabet Challenge-Stripes
Prairie Fairy Fridays-it's My Party
Fairy Tale Challenge-Something for a Child
Fun with shapes and more-Happy Birthday

21 comments:

Jackie Randolph said...

OMG!!! how cute this is!! Fab papers with this sweet little guy!

Anonymous said...

Hello
wow this is sweet, this is an amazing card. The design and colors are stunning.

Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
* Karla **

Shazza said...

this is so cute x

Lori said...

Oh Wow I love your colour choice for Tippy, and the balloons are so nice and rich!

Beverly said...

So cute and colorful! Super image and I love your mix of papers.
Thanks for joining us at Fairy fun Fridays

Marie-Anne said...

What a cute card!

Marie-Anne

BA said...

this is stunning, so a lovely imag and adorable colors
thanks for joining us at FWSM
xoxo BA

GlorV1 said...

Great papers. These are really darling. Good job. :) Have a great rest of the weekend.

Cheryl said...

Cute card! I love the papers you used.

Crystal said...

HOW cute is this Patricia!!!! I LOVE this fun DP and love how you colored this adorable image!!!! Super sweet and fun creation sweetie, hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Het zonnetje in huis said...

Hi Patricia,

Nice card and funny image!

Greetings, Jaimie

CraftyC said...

What a gorgeous card Patricia and so beautifully coloured!
Clairexx

Sol said...

WOW.. this tiger is super cute!... this stamp will be perfect for a little boy.... Cute and Fun stamp.. And your colouring is great!!... Fantastic Strong colours!!.. Fun Papers.. and Great Card! :o)

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!! Way too cute...

Thanks for joining us at AC,

Huggies Angel

Bianca said...

Your card is so very cute! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Anonymous said...

Oh Patricia, this is so ADORABLE!! Love the coloring on your image and the papers are brilliant with this!! Beautiful job with the sneak peek hun!! HUGS

Dionne said...

Oh my, this card is super cute, and I love your coloring.
Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays.

Cor* said...

oh this is fabbulous! Great papers, matching your coloring perfectly! Perfect image and sentiment! Thanks for joining our party at FFF this week.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like the nice bright colors on this card. You did a great job coloring the image. What a cute image for a toddler. Hugs, Rea

PokSa said...

I'm stunning. I love it. So sweet.
Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Sandra

BrossArtAddiction said...

WOW, super gorgeous card! Awesome color combo and your coloring is amazing too! Thanks for playing along with us a Prairie Fairy Fridays Challenge and good luck! :D

xx Tracey xx
PFD/DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails