Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May your birthday be grand!!

Hello welcome to my blog, I have a card to share with you using a stamp from In2stamps new release. This is Fairy Lily Ballerina, she's from the fairy's collection. Did I mention that I love all 3 of them?? Well you can find them HERE!



I colored my image with Copic markers, I wanted some fun Happy colors!



My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, these are the New Party Mini Letter Seals.My border Die is also from Whimsy Stamps, this one is the New Double Scallop Border Die.. My pretty flowers are from IamRoses, love my flower arrangement!!

Thank you for peeking in, have a good evening!!

11 comments:

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Wow! Love your card. Such fantastic colouring! Fab shading! Hugs...Mona

Kristie W. said...

very pretty! I love the vibrant colors of the fairy and flower :)

chrilvian said...

oooo nice coloring

Yvonne said...

Wow, your card is so gorgeous! Love those bright colors! Make's you feel happy!
hugs Yvonne

Jenny said...

The image matches the paper, matches the colour, matches the ribbon. Wow! Fabulous card. Jenny B x

Knerten said...

Fabulous card, Patricia - just love the bright colours, and the image is just so sweet, perfectly coloured too !

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous card.

Marie-Anne

Ann said...

Great card, cute image and your coloring is fabulous darling!! Ha! I think you did a great job with the fun colors. The papers were a great choice too. Hugs, Rea

yvon said...

What a gorgeous happy card. Love your coloring.
Hugs, Yvon

Jacilynn said...

I love these sweet stamps. The colors you chose are just perfect! super cute!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Patricia, this card is awesome!! Amazing coloring skillz girl!! Really gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails