Friday, July 22, 2011

Ashton With Letter

Hello my dear friends thanks for peeking in, I have a card to share with this Pretty image from In2Stamps called Ashton With Letter, she is available for purchase.

Did you see all the New Stamps from In2Stamps, some are for this Holiday season. Perfect for all your craft needs, I need to start on my Christmas cards and I need new images, Check out the New Images HERE!!



I colored Ashton with Copic Markers, this image is large and really fun and easy to color, my card measures 6x6 so you can see how nice and large Ashton is!



My flowers are from IamRoses, I went overboard with the Stickles, I hope you can see on the picture, I love the Gardenia it's not the usual open one. My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, these Party Mini Letter Seals I have used so much on different cards. I hope you enjoy your weekend!!

3 comments:

yvon said...

Hello Patricia, wow, this is one gorgeous lady and she's so beautiful colord.
Thanks for your comments on my little blog.
Have a super weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

My'scardcorner said...

She is lovely and love the layout youve used for your card its all come together beautifully.
Myrax

Yvonne said...

Hi Patricia, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! It makes me happy.
Your new card is so gorgeous again, love the scrappaper.
hugs Yvonne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails