Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mini Tilda Frame

It's time for a new Challenge at Totally Gorjuss, this week our theme is Pastel Christmas and our sponsor is LOTV, so you know how Gorjuss this prize will be!!

Last month I found these little Frames at my Local Michaels Craft store and my daughter said "Mom imagine if you colored something and put it in this tiny frame" So I did, the Mini Magnolia images are a perfect fit. I colored this sweet Tilda with Distress Reinkers, you know this one is for my Daughter, thanks Priscilla you are my Shining STAR!!



I added lots of Glimmer Mist, unfortunately you can't see it. Some Glitter on the star and ready to frame!! Thanks for your visit!!

11 comments:

Lori said...

So perfect, I love the frame and your colouring is always amazing!

yvon said...

Oh my, Patricia, this is so gorgeous. Love that frame, absolut beautiful.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Yvon

Anne said...

Wow, this is stunning! Love the frame, and your coloring is flawless. :)

Sandy said...

Wonderful idea Patricia and the little Tilda looks right at home in that pretty frame.
Sandy

Yvonne said...

Such a wonderful idea!! I love it, it's so sweet and so very beautiful.
hugs Yvonne

Ann said...

It is so cute, I know Priscilla loved it. I picked up some of those frames too, aren't they so cute. Hugs

Kelly Schelske said...

It's gorgeous Patricia!!

Bettina L. said...

This is awsome. Love that frame you've used. What a fabolous idea;) And Tilda is looking lovely, like she's sitting on a cloud. Hugs Bettina

Marie-Anne said...

The frame is gorgeous!

Marie-Anne

Sol said...

How Cute is this!! :o).. She is so Cute.. Lovely Coloring!!
It looks like she is sitting on a cloud..:o)

The Crafty Blonde said...

Gorgeous creation, love the sweet little iamge and such a pretty frame.
Lyndsey xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails