Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snow Man

Hello thanks for peeking in, I have some home made Christmas Gifts and I still need a few more. Time is near and I have to get all my little gifts in the mail.



I want to share this Book Card I made a few days ago, this was my first attempt and I really like the way it came out. I had seen these all around Blog land but I finally took the Plunge.



There was a lot to decorate to make this Book card extra special. I used some shabby Crinkled Ribbon, I have some for Sale at my Etsy Shop it's perfect for your upcoming Valentines Projects!



Lots of pictures so please stay with me. I also added lots of Snow Tex for a frosty look. The inside Script is also from Maja Design's New Vintage Winter Line of Stamps.



I used the Snow Man Image from the New Winter Stamps Collection from Maja Design, I love the cute little bird box, I added some Crackle Glaze for an aged look.



The papers are from Maja Design New Vintage Winter Collection, It Hurt to cut thru these.



The Back cover of the Book Card, notice the beautiful border Stamp at the bottom also from Maja Design.



Thanks for your visit, remember there is still time for my Blog Candy!!

8 comments:

Ann said...

Patricia, I love it, you did a wonderful job. You know I love your work, and you did a beautiful job creating that frosty feel. Hugs

yvon said...

What a cute snowman, love him. Your bookcard is just gorgeous. Those papers are stunning. Love every piece of it.
Hugs, Yvon

The Crafty Blonde said...

Simply stunning, love the gorgeous design and colours. Beautiful image and such pretty embellishments.
Lyndsey xx

LaJanette said...

LOVE IT! So darn cute! You sure now how to spot a snowman. Loving your coloring girl; and like always your embellishments are awesome!!

Hugs;
Janette

Sandy said...

Oh boy do I love this!!!! I also like your use of the cheese cloth on the front. It gives it such a wispy look like when the wind blows when it is snowing. You a great job you have done with this.
Merry Christmas
sandy

Loz said...

this is gorgeous! I love the colours and the little postage stamps in the corner x

Anne said...

Georgeus book-card, the snowman looks amazing, and I love the embellishments. :)

Mo said...

Patricia I love your book card 100%..., everything is absolutely beautiful !!!
Big Hugs,
Mo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails