Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Polka Dots

Hello It's time for a New challenge at Creative Inspirations, This week it's an easy one: Anything Goes!! Really fun and easy so be sure to play along for the FABULOUS prize, Please check the Creative Inspirations Blog for all the details!!



I wanted to make a Hanglar card, I missed coloring these cuties. I colored her with Distress Inks, My card is not too busy, i just didn't find anything that fit, I hate it when this happens.



The pretty flower, Shabby Ribbon and this gorgeous Tinsel String (Rose Quartz) are all from The Little Boutique, I love the way the Tinsel looks with this Pedestal tag from Whimsy Stamps.Speaking of Whimsy Stamps, Did you see the New February Inspirations magazine? It's full of Gorgeous projects, Tutorials and great inspiration from the Whimsy Team, Please check it out HERE!!

Thanks for peeking!!

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

Hi Patricia, your card is gorgeous!
hugs Yvonne

Anne said...

Adorable image. :) Love the hearts, and sweet colors.

Hugs, Anne.

Christina C. said...

Oh my word, this is gorgeous!!!! I adore the lovely design and stunning colors and, of course, that sweetly colored hAnglar girl!

CraftyC said...

Just gorgeous Patricia, love the colours on her outfit!
Clairexx

Chrissy said...

This is so gorgeous Patricia, really lovely colouring and papers..love the details, so pretty.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sandy said...

Wow! This is a very pretty card and I love all the colors!
Sandy

Regina said...

WOW Patricia! This card is adorable and your coloring is fabulous. I love this sweet Hanglar (you know!!! :))) and every single detail you did!!
An amazing job, as always!!
Hugs
Regina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails