Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello thanks for peeking in, We have a New challenge over at Creative Inspirations, this week It's "Case It" Please take a look at the CI Challenge Blog for full details and join us this week too.
I used this Tilda with this Beautiful Flower Bouquet, I have no idea what she is called, that's one thing I don't like about Magnolia Stamps, that they don't come with the name on the packaging.
I colored my image with Copic Markers and all my background Shadows were done with Prisma Colored Pencils.
My Flowers, Fancy Trim and those Delish Frosted Stamens are all from the Little Boutique Etsy Shop. My sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps and so is the Circle Pennants Die. Enjoy your day! These Items are From The Little Boutique Etsy Shop.

8 comments:

Gina K said...

So pretty! I love how you colored Tilda!

Aunty Sue said...

What a lovely card and I too can never remeber the names of the tilda stamps.

Yvonne said...

Wow Patricia how adorable this is!
hugs Yvonne

Janette said...

Stunning card, so sweet.xx

Ann said...

Aww, she is so cute. Love the DP and embellishments. Beautiful coloring.

angelwhispers said...

Patricia this is just beautiful just superb colours and once again divine colouring! Chanelle xxx

Christina C. said...

WOW....this is absolutely breathtaking, Patricia! Your coloring of this cute Tilda is phenomenal....a work of art!

Sandy said...

I agree with everything Christina says. I have loved your beautiful cards ever since I saw my first one. Wonderful!!!
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails