Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lioness

Hello just poping in to share this card I made using the Image from Saturated Canary...I used it as a Halloween card, Not sure if this image was drawn for this purpose but worked for me.
Colored her with Copic Markers....Shading around the image was done with my colored Pencils.
I added some flowers,Black pearl spray and Mesh Trim are all from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop. My sentiment is a Classic one from Whimsy Stamps...I love the small size of these Holiday Circle postmarks, you can place them just about anywhere on your card and they will look perfect!

10 comments:

Christina C. said...

OMG....sooooo cute!!!! Love those darling SC images and this one is adorable....perfect for your Halloween card!!! Fantastic coloring and showcasing of this gorgeous image!

Brigitte said...

WOW Patricia!!!! I love her, she's spectacular!!!! Hugs, brigitte

Sonia said...

Fantastic grrrrrrrr card^_^
Very beautiful image and lovely papers too:)
Hugs,
Sonia

Kelly Schelske said...

She's fabulous Patricia!!

Clare said...

Patricia are you really just "pooping in"!!!. I had to do a double take when I started reading this post lol. Love this card hun and your colouring is amazing as always. Super image and I love that you have chosen some black embellishments which really makes the card stand out. Hope you are well. Hugs Clare xxxx

marion said...

Owww look at this girl, she's ready for a (Halloween) party, lovely colour combo you used on your card, hugs, Marion

Susie Sugar said...

Oh wow !! She is so sassy and your colouring !! Well the whole card is amazing Patricia ....gorgeous
Hugs Susie xx

Anne said...

Wonderful card, love the coloring and gorgeous details. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Unknown said...

Wow! This is so darn cute!!

Sandy said...

This is just as cute as it can be -- I love it!!
sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails