Monday, January 28, 2013

Tilda sitting on Chocolate boxes

Hello there's a New Challenge at Totally Tilda. We have this photo as inspiration. I have had a cold, cough, body aches for the past week. I am feeling much better now but my two younger kids have the same symptoms. I just hate to see their little selves sitting on the couch with runny noses. I rather see them running around finding trouble :(.
Our sponsor this time is The Ribbon Girl.
Generous prize offer from The Ribbon Girl is a £10 voucher for the store. This is my card featuring lovely Tilda sitting on these Chocolate boxes. I colored my image with Distress Reinkers.
I love these cute heart shaped chocolates inside the tin box, I added glitter for a yummy look.
Thanks for peeking!

12 comments:

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhh, girl, your coloring is just out of this world gorgeous!!!!!
This is breathtaking, as are all of your creations!!!

Martinas Welt said...

Oh patricia, this is such a gorgeous and lovely card...any and yummy ;)
Love it!!!!
Martina

Brigitte said...

She's just amazing Patricia!!!! Love her pink checks and the gorgeous flowers! Hugs, brigitte

Kirsty-Anne Duckworth said...

Hi I just love these stamps together ! Perfect for this challenge ! Love the chocolaty ribbon too ;0)

marion said...

Wow, what a fab card this is, so cute and lovely, lovely colour combo, hugs, Marion

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely Patricia!

Loving My Crafts said...

Such a cutie Patricia, beautiful colouring and embellishments. This card say many things and it does! Hugs P x

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning card as always Patricia
Hugs Susie xx

Sonia said...

Wonderful card my dearest friend^_^
Beautiful image^_^
Big hug,
Sonia

Rea said...

Super cute, I love her little pose, and you know how much I love those chocolate tins. I am glad your feeling better. Hugs

Sandy said...

Yummy, yummy - this is perfect Patricia!!
Sandy

martine said...

Gorgeus! I love the soft colors and the sparkles. Greets from martine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails