Monday, July 8, 2013

Belive in the magic of the Season

hello thanks for stopping by, I have a card to share with you using the sweet image Follow Me from Whimsy Stamps and available at the online store. This card was made for the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine Issue 12, and if you have not seen it you can see the online version HERE.
I colored my image with Distress re-inkers, not too much on my card. The image is rather large so I didn't want to cover the pretty papers!
Thanks for peeking I hope you have a fabulous Monday!
 Whimsy Stamps Products:
Double Scallop Doily Die, Notables 5 Die, Follow Me,Tis The season Notables 5

5 comments:

Ann said...

Adorable card, lovely coloring and sweet gingham paper and flowers, super cute image too. Hugs

marion said...

FAbulous and sweet card, hugs, Marion

Yvonne said...

Hi Patricia,
Your card is so beautiful and adorable.
hugs Yvonne

Kat W said...

Super layout and love the colour scheme :-)

Hugs, Kat xx

Brigitte said...

OMG Patricia!!!!! Your card is so sweet!!!! Love the little boy and the awesome sentiment. Hugs, Brigitte

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails