Sunday, January 25, 2015

My Besties Spanish Challage #7

Hello I have not posted here in a long time, Things have been really  busy at home with my family, I always tend to just post on Face Book and forget about my blog. Well there is a NEW Challenge going on at My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog,  We invite you to come play along. Challenge #7 is a Photo Inspiration this is my interpretation.


My image was colored with Copic Markers, this image can be found in Sherri Baldy's Etsy shop available for instant download.


I hope you enjoyed today's card, Have a Craft week!!


3 comments:

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Just a lovely color mix with the metals!

yvon said...

Hi Patricia, good to see you back in blogland. I've been away for some time too and trying to pick up the hobby again.
Your card is a beauty, gorgeous coloring, love the image.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful colouring on this little gal. Jaw-dropping good in fact.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails