Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Bite

Hello another Halloween card to share with you, this image is called My Bite from Saturated Canary.....I just love her cute canine's....She is too cute to spook.
I have had these papers for a Long time and it...They were 12x12 sheets and I just can't seem to finished them up...I think I have some more scraps for next year.
Black Stitching all around my card and some glitter on the flowers. The black Vines were cut out with the Vines Die Set from Whimsy Stamps...Thanks for your Sweet comments!

8 comments:

Brigitte said...

WOW, you are so talented!!!! I love what you did with this colour combo, it's spooktacular! Hugs, Brigitte

Unknown said...

Love this!

PaperDaisies said...

Gorgeous image. Just love your layout. Fabulous card. Hugs Nina

yvon said...

Love it and her. And what a cute doggie. Gorgeous creation.
Hugs, Yvon

Christina C. said...

WOW, WOW, WOW.....absolutely SPECTACULAR!!!!
Patricia, your work is outstanding...this cutie is colored to perfection and showcased magnificently with the most beautiful details! Sheer perfection!!! You are so talented!!!

marilynwillauer said...

WOW adorable card. . .the commentor Christina is so right on with her comments!!! I couldn't say it any better!

Anne said...

Wonderful image, its so adorable. Gorgeous colors and stunning flowers. :) Love the ribbon and papers.

Hugs, Anne.

Unknown said...

This one's adorable as well; love the black seam binding! Gorgeous colouring and embellishment work.

Hugz,
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails