Saturday, October 13, 2012

Winter Wonderland

Hello this week at Totally Gorjuss our challenge is Traditional Christmas Colors. The sponsor for this week is Crafters Companion.
I didn't think much to ink this Sweet Tilda up....Used the traditional Christmas colors all around my card.
I added pearl dots all around the image, not sure if you can visibly see them. Flowers and flower stamens are from The Little Boutique Etsy Shop. My Sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, these Holiday Notables 2 are a must have for this Years Holiday cards and for a Clean Crisp cut I used the Notables 2 Die which coordinates with the Sentiments.

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

What a sweet Tilda card!!!! Love the flowers and your colouring. Hugs, Brigitte

Ann said...

Oh, it is so adorable, love the traditional colors, and yet the tag done in craft. Very creative, and you know I think your coloring is the bomb! Hugs

PaperDaisies said...

Stunning card. The layout is amazing. Hugs Nina

Christina C. said...

Ohhhhhh, how totally gorgeous, Patricia!!!!! I love the traditional colors....simply breathtaking!!!!

Sonia said...

Wonderful card dearest friend^_^
I like a lot the papers and the cute sweet image^_^Beautiful snoflake under ^_^
Hugs,
Sonia

Clare said...

Wow Patricia your card is beautiful hun. Your colouring is amazing. Love those gorgeous flowers. Hugs Clare xxx

Sandy said...

Okay Patricia - can I just say I totally agree with everything Christian said!!! I love the way you have colored Tilda!!!
sandy

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card love all your bling and shading too, hugs me xx

Unknown said...

Love this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails