Sunday, October 28, 2012

Strawberry Tilda

Hello just stopping by to remind you of the Mid Way Challenge at Totally Tilda ... Our Challenge is Tilda with Fruit, you can use anything fruity on your creation as long as your image is a Tilda of course ( with or without fruit) for more details please pop over to the TT challenge blog.
I colored Tilda with Copics and Pencils. My papers are from Maja Design, Lantliv line goes perfect with this image. You can get all your favorite Maja Design Papers made in Sweden at Live & Love Crafts...Sandy has excellent service and lots of goodies for your everyday crafts!
Close up on my image.
I made a Matching box to put this card in and protect all the pretty flowers.
Corner shot of my box.
This is a full shot of the box and I also decorated it with Maja Design papers and some pretty Satin Ribbon adorns the top.
Thanks for peeking in I hope you liked my card!

13 comments:

yvon said...

Love your card, love her cheeks and love the box you've created to put the card in. Beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Patricia!

Clare said...

Hi Patricia, I hope that you are well honey. Sorry I have not been around but been so busy plus DT stuff keeping me busy!!!. I absolutely love this card and the matching box is perfect to protect those gorgeous flowers.As always your colouring is amazing. I love the colour scheme that you have chosen too. So pretty. Big hugs Clare xxxx

Brigitte said...

Gorgeous card Patricia!!!! Love your colouring and that cute little mushroom! Hugs, Brigitte

Susie Sugar said...

Simply beautiful Patricia , love your colouring xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous colors, the red makes such a lovely contrast! Beautiful papers and Tilda looks great.

Hugs, Anne.

Ann said...

Aww, she is so cute, and I just love it done in red, white and blue.

Sandy said...

Oh yum! Beautifully done Patricia and I love your box and the paper you used on the top!
sandy

Christina C. said...

Stunning work, Patricia! Adore your beautiful card and the fantastic box you created. The lucky recipient will surely treasure this work of art!

marilynwillauer said...

What an adorable card! Your coloring is just top notch!!! Then you add all these beautiful flowers, and gorgeous paper. I'm going to keep an eye on your etsy store to buy one of your cards one these days!!!

marilynwillauer said...

What an adorable card! Your coloring is just top notch!!! Then you add all these beautiful flowers, and gorgeous paper. I'm going to keep an eye on your etsy store to buy one of your cards one these days!!!

A Casa di Ale said...

ADORABILE QUESTA CARD CON LA SUA SCATOLINA...MI PIACE UN SACCO COME COLORI...MOLTO BELLA LA CARTA CHE HAI USATO

CIAO DA ALE

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new (?!) DT position! Always loved the color combo of the American flag. Super sweet card, Patricia!

Hugz,
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails