Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just swinging by.....


Hello and happy Tuesday, The kids are out of school and that means that I have a busy schedule with breakfast, lunch and dinner, all they want to do is eat, eat and eat......Its finally feeling warm here in Los Angeles , we had a lot of gloomy days and the sun has finally decided to shine on us........ Here's a card I did for my cousin for her birthday...... She is obsessed with monkeys...... So this stamp was perfect for her card...... I colored the image with my colored pencils...... This year I have been really good about sending out birthday cards to my family and friends...... Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

super sweet card! Love that monkey! And thanks for the super sweet comments you leave me. It makes my day

The weather is so nice in Idaho today. We are enjoying being outside!
Hugs

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a cute card dear Patricia.
love the monkeys
hugs
claudia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails