Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Taylored Expressions CC#72







Hello and happy Wednesday..... I cant believe how time has gone by soo fast..... First my little Camila is already a month old..... Can you believe that already a month has gone by and I haven't done much paper crafting.......Also my son had his 8th grade promotion ceremony this morning, hes ready to go to High School and in two years my oldest son will graduate from High School..... Boy it seems like it was just yesterday that they were toddlers..... Any ways I had a few minutes to join in on Taylor's Challenge for this past Friday..... I used the image from Sweet Pea from Pink Cat Studio, colored it with my copics and used my rectangle nestabilities..... Hopefully now I will have more time to join in on challenges, have a good day and thank you for your comments!!.

3 comments:

Randee E said...

What a cute card love that pp you used!! And your daughter and sons are just as cute too!

Jacilynn said...

Wow, you are so blessed. Your children are beautiful.
Super card Patricia. I love the image. Hope your day is super.
Hugs

Debbie said...

What a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails