Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sweet Pea.....







Good morning to everyone...... I hope everyone had a fun safe 4th of July..... We had a safe and fun day..... (I ate so much) We bought a few fireworks just for the kids...... and they enjoyed it..... I stayed inside because of my little Camila the smoke is not safe for her, so I missed on that part..... Here are 3 cards I made using the Sweet Pea image from Pink Cat Studio..... I stamped the hats, colored them and then glued them on top of its head..... They are all colored with my copics and I used my nestability frames.... The blue on is on it's way out .... It's for my husbands boss and his wife they just had a baby boy and I wanted to do them a card..... Thanks for stopping by and thank you for your sweet comments!

6 comments:

Randee E said...

This stamp set is just adorable!! And you used it wonderfully. I love all the different hats :0). I've never seen this stamp set before, now I need to go check it out!

Melody said...

Love these cute stamps and your card are adorable!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute cards! Love the different hats. I mailed the Bella images out today. :o)

Debbie said...

Cute cards!

Stressed Stamper said...

beautiful cards love the images you can use copic pens fantastic you should enter the copic colour challenges at http://copicscolourchallenge.blogspot.com/
Sarah

Rebecca said...

Patricia these are just super cute. Love what you have done with all three cards.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails