Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Something to share........







Hello this is a box I did for my cousin....... She is always giving me scrap booking supplies and I wanted to give her a little something in return.... The stamp is from Taylored Expressions and I love the cupcake image, it looks so yummy, yikes it's not helping me loose my baby weight...... I colored the image with my copics and I added some stickles on the frosting..... I filled the box with a few goodies hoping she will enjoy it..... The tutorial to the box can be found here..... Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments:

Melody said...

This is such a great gift box! Your colors are so pretty. I keep thinking I need that stamp.

Randee E said...

Such a cute little stamp! I love the little sparkle sprinkles on top. At least these cupcakes don't have any calories!! I'm sure your cousin will be thrilled with this gift from the heart :0)

Claudia Rosa said...

Fabulous dear patricia, it's such a pretty card! you have made me laugh.. iam just 2 days in florida and iam soooo not into christmas cards.. lol what can you say hahaha


Hugs,
Claudia

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is soooo adorable, you really have created a beauty..sweet!

enjoy *~*

Rebecca said...

That is just adorable I'm sure she will love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails