Saturday, August 1, 2009

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #76




Good night to all of you blogger friends out there....... Boy it's been some time since my last post.... Just been so busy with the kids and with my little Camila...... I have missed on so many fun challenges that I really have missed out on a lot of fun...... So to begin my stamping mood again I decided to join Taylor on her Friday challenges, I am not that late it's barely Saturday night and I am already done with my card...... I just love these cute cupcake stamps I recently ordered from Taylored Expressions, I can't wait to do more fun cards..... I used choice snow white card stock also from Taylored Expressions and I just loved it, so smooth to use with my copics, I love it...... My card is a "shop till you drop" card ...... I am sure I will find someone to send it to, maybe a shopping partner hee ,hee ! Well thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Patricia! Love the cute TE image, the great coloring, and the way the panel opens. Great take on the sketch! TFS!

Ink with Heather said...

this card is so cute, and it is very colorful i love it alot :)

Gwen said...

Awww that is soooo cute!!

Jacilynn said...

Hi There, I totally hear ya about being busy. I'm on my blog a lot less lately.
This card is super cute! Love that scene. great job!
Hugs

Randee E said...

This is adorable!! Those guys are so cute :0) I Love the way you color all of your images, it's just perfect!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Wow this is so super sweet I love it! I missed your blog dear Patricia! thank you for all the lovely comments you left for me in the time i was gone you are so kind
hugs
claudiax

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Fabulous card dear Patricia. Love the cupcakes! Have a great weekend Love Claudia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails