Sunday, August 14, 2011

Liam Plage

Hello Happy Sunday everyone, we have a new Challenge going on at Totally Gorjuss. This week our challenge is round and round. We want to see something round on your card!



I am sharing this card I made for Stamp Enjoy. I have a tutorial HERE on shaker cards. I had a lot of fun making this fun summery card. I used the stamp from Stamp Enjoy Liam Plage, Love this little guy playing on the sand. You could see the micro beads that I filled my card with.



My paper are from Maja Design made in Sweden, they really go well with this image. The sommartider papers are perfect for this summer season for all your summer crafts! I even made a box envelope for bulky cards.



Thanks for peeking in and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!



8 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Hi Patricia sorry for not popping by for soooooooo long!!! This is just wonderful and such a great design. Chanelle xxx

Anonymous said...

jolie création amitié isabelle

Yvonne said...

Great card Patricia! Nice to see a shakercard again!!
hugs Yvonne

Elin Larsson said...

Wonderful card! It makes me happy to watch. Lovely papers, colouring and stamp. Great with the box to go with it :)

yvon said...

Hi Patricia,
Wow, what a fun card. Love those papers. A shakercard is allso on my wishlist, so someday i will make one.
Hugs, Yvon

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute Patricia!

Sandy said...

This is the cutest card Patricia and I do appreciate the tutorial. I love shaker cards.
Sandy

Jacilynn said...

very sweet card! love this image and the shaker aspect!
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails