Sunday, September 25, 2011

Autumn Glory

Hello happy Sunday everyone, I have a couple cards to share today using the stamps from Marks Finest papers. These two stamps are in the set Autumn Glory which was released this month.

This first card was colored with Colored pencils on Craft Card Stock I get mines at MFP too, I really enjoyed this type of coloring especially because my Pencils were a bit neglected.



This second card was also colored with Pencils on Kraft Card Stock, I aimed for a simple card yet I loved the look with the different tones of card stock and some eyelets on the corners, these have been neglected too.



Thanks for your visit and I hope you have a fun crafty week!!

7 comments:

Anne said...

Such lovely fall cards! Great coloring of the punpkin, it has such great shaddows.
I love the craft and fabric on the second card. :)

Margo said...

Hi Patricia,
thank you for your lovely comment on my blog !
I realy like the colouring on craft ! I have never done it but I love the card you have made with it !
Hugs
Margo

Dianne said...

Patricia, I love these two cards and the your coloring is awesome.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/

Marie-Anne said...

What a gorgeous cards.

Marie-Anne

angelwhispers said...

Two beautiful cards Patricia!! Each one so individual and so special!! Chanelle xxx

Ann said...

Hi, great job coloring on the craft paper. I have been thinking about doing this, myself. Maybe that is a project I will take on when I am snowed in this coming winter. Ha! I love the simplicity of the leaf card, really makes the image stand out. Hope your doing well. Hugs

Becky said...

Both of these are just stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails