Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sweet Love

Hello Friends, hope you are all doing fine! I have a New card to share with you using this Sweet image from Belles and Whistles available at the OCS online Store, along with all your Belles and Whistles Favorites.





This image is called Sweet Love, I colored the cute couple with Copics. I used the Double Scallop Border Die from Whimsy Stamps also available at OCS, Oh and before I forget the Ticket Sentiment and Ticket Die along with the Elegant Flourishes Die are all Whimsy Products but can be purchased thru OCS in Canada.





Thanks for peeking in, enjoy your day!!

9 comments:

Denise said...

Gorgeous card. Such a sweet image. Love the ticket and those beautiful flowers.
Denise xx

Teri said...

Oh so pretty! The colors are so rich and go beautifully with the image!! And oh, that image is adorable!!!! Love the ticket and sentiment as well!! Awesome job!!!
Teri

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Patricia, really pretty. Love the colours and fabulous image...beautiful.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Margo said...

Hi Patricia,
very cute card !
Greetz
Margo

cebelica said...

Such a cute card!

yvon said...

Gorgeous Patricia, that image is so adorable. And that border is gorgeous aswell.
Hugs, Yvon

Anne said...

Such a sweet card! Adorable image, and I love the embellishments. Georgeus red color. :)

Sandy said...

What a beautiful card Patricia! The colors are gorgeous and I love that Whimsy Die cut along the edge. Beautiful!
Sandy

LaJanette said...

What a great card girly!I love your coloring like always and you know how to compliment your image so well with all those flowers and you DP choice!

How funny when I saw this card; am not kidding you I too had this image colored out on my desk! I just got around to posting it today; maybe you can take a peak at my card:0)

Hope you are doing FAB!

Hugs;
Janette

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails