Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fairy Happy Birthday!

Hello friends its time for another Totally Gorjuss Challenge, this week it's Swirly Whirly and I have my Swirly Whirly card to share with you. We would love you to play with us this week.



I used the image Silver Fairy from Whimsy Stamps, I had a blast coloring this adorable and sweet image. I colored her with Copics and I added some swirls with the Elegant Flourishes Die Set also from Whimsy Stamps.



My papers are from Maja Design, these papers are from the Lantliv Line and are a perfect match for the colors of my Fairy!

Thanks for peeking in!!

10 comments:

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card is lovely. I love this image and the green and brown are beautiful.

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Patricia!!

Anne said...

Your card is beautiful. :)
I love the colors, and that image is so beautiful. You colored her perfectly, so lifelike and deep.
The swirl is georgeus, and I love the way you have used Liquid Pearl of some sort around it. :)

Hugs, Anne.

Bettina L. said...

I really love this one. Such a gorgeous colour combo and neat design. That doily, bow and swirls makes it perfect as your colouring already is;) Hugs Bettina

Sandrine VACHON said...

Patricia, ta carte est divinement belle. Bravo, j'adore !

yvon said...

Hi Patricia,
Love your card, it's so gorgeous. Love the green.
Hugs, Yvon

Sandy said...

Oh my gosh Patricia - this is beautiful - absolutely beautiful!!
Sandy

The Crafty Blonde said...

Simply beautiful card. Love the gorgeous image and the papers and colour combo look fab. Love the die cut swirl too.
Lyndsey xx

Anonymous said...

This card is STUNNING!! It's sooooo pretty! and your colouring is awesome! hugs Samantha TGDT xx

Sandy's Stamping Scene said...

Another die to die for. :-) Beautiful coloring; love those green shades and agree again; the papers from Maja Design are the best!

Hope you're enjoying the Thanksgiving Weekend with your family. Take care,

Sandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails